VENDOR REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Each vendor will be provided a table setup/section and two chairs. The vendor fees are as follows:
Product Vendors (On-Site Sales) $75.00
Vendor set-up will start at 7:30pm and should be complete no later than 8:30pm. Spaces will be pre-determined (in order of registration) for printing purposes.
***if you will be providing your own table for setup please include the details in your order notes***
Urban Argyle and The EducateDancer Studio have teamed up to bring you a new way to celebrate the holidays. Join us as we eat, drink, and be merry in your flyest Holiday Cocktail attire.
This event will feature:
- Holiday drink specials
- A full bar so order your drink of of choice
- A buffet with chicken and waffles, and shrimp and grits for only $10!
But that’s not all, we know how much you love Urban Argyle’s pop-up shops so from 9:30 to 11:30 you will be able to purchase gifts from some of your favorite black owned vendors.
Admission is free with a toy or donation for families in need for the holidays.
What’s holiday cocktail attire? (According to Google)
It’s a combination of cocktail and festive attire.
- Well dressed (no shorts, sandals, or t-shirts), with wiggle room for personality.
- Both men and women usually aim for darker colors.
- Men could wear dark suits (with or without a tie), dress pants with dress shirts, and even a nice pair of jeans with a sport coat or jacket.
- Women could wear knee-length or midi dresses. Or same length skirts or dress pants with a nice sweater or blouse.
- Cocktail level attire with a holiday twist.
- Glitter, sparkle, velvet, jacquard and other textured fabrics.
- Be creative, but maybe leave the Santa hats and elf ears at home. LOL!
How does the buffet work?
- Prepay for the buffet on Eventbrite or at the door.
- Those who have paid for the buffet will receive a wristband at the door to get into the buffet area.